Blue Bloods Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» YES I GOT THE BOOK!
Going to see Melissa! Have questions? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:55 am by Afua

» Some Books
Going to see Melissa! Have questions? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:11 pm by Afua

» Who gave Schuyler the white roses?
Going to see Melissa! Have questions? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 pm by Afua

» Oliver or Jack Force?
Going to see Melissa! Have questions? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:52 pm by sophievampiress

» Outrageous lies
Going to see Melissa! Have questions? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:42 am by Afua

» Favourite Movies
Going to see Melissa! Have questions? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:39 am by Afua

» The blue blood below me
Going to see Melissa! Have questions? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 am by Afua

» What did Kingsley mean?
Going to see Melissa! Have questions? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:30 am by Afua

» Lotz of questions but no answers.
Going to see Melissa! Have questions? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:24 pm by Afua

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Going to see Melissa! Have questions?

3 posters

Go down

Going to see Melissa! Have questions? Empty Going to see Melissa! Have questions?

Post by Readerchik12 Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:05 am

Hello!
This Friday (jun 12) I will be going to Houston to see Melissa at the Blue Willow bookstore.
Please, if you have any questions post them and I'll ask then post the answer I recived. I thought this would be a great oppertunity for y'all :) !
I'm not good at asking questions anyway so maybe you guys have better ones!
Plus she'll read a chapter from VAL. and I'll update you on that too. Surely nothing to bad can happen in the first chapter... Thinking
I wasn't sure where to post this so sorry if this should be somewhere else!
Thanks!
Oh! If you're going to be there tell me! I'm the one with dark brown/red curly hair! Very happy
Readerchik12
Readerchik12

Who invited you : HolyAfua on youtube!=)
BBS points : 27299

http://Myspace.com/inuyashawild, Livejournal.com/readerchick12

Back to top Go down

Going to see Melissa! Have questions? Empty Re: Going to see Melissa! Have questions?

Post by Afua Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Nope great place to post it.

And know i wish i could go there i live in Canada lol.

Yes and ask her more about Kingsleys history beacuse i'm kinda confused about it.

Oh and also ask her why skylar didn't turn into a silver bloods after she did that blood trial thing with mimi.

OH and!! why can't she just spell her name skylar instead of schyler lol.
Afua
Afua
Owner
Owner

BBS points : 28671

http://bluebloods.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Going to see Melissa! Have questions? Empty Re: Going to see Melissa! Have questions?

Post by Readerchik12 Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Okay, I'll ask! :)
Good questions too. I am confused about Kingsley...
Readerchik12
Readerchik12

Back to top Go down

Post by Readerchik12 Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 am

I'll be leaving in about 2 hours. Last chance. any questions???? u want me tell her something???? i'll post pics later.
Readerchik12
Readerchik12

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoken Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:16 pm

It looks like you posted this friday june 12 so you probably already left, dont forget to post how it went!
Spoken
Spoken

BBS points : 28335

Back to top Go down

Post by Readerchik12 Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:24 am

Hello! Hello!
I PROMISE to tell u everything that went down along with pictures! Trust me! I will tell y'all everything! But. I just got back from Galveston and I have been riding in the car for nine hours to get back home and i'm very very tired. so i will tell y'all everything just tomorrow! it was a lot of fun!
She did read a chapter from Van Alen Legacy but i'm not sur if i should post what it said?? should i or should i get people to direct messgase me becasue i hate to spoil anyone who deosent want to know. and there is something to spoil. I'll think about it or if you have suggest something I'll do that but if u want to know I'll tell u! Can't wait to tell y'all. it will some time tomorrow afternoon. hav to download pics..
Readerchik12
Readerchik12

Back to top Go down

Post by Readerchik12 Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Okay lets see...
I asked her about Schuyler's name. She sadi she just liked that name that why she picked but I think she mis understood my qestion or asked it wrong... but a bookseller told me it's dutchis(sp?) and it's an old family name.
The reason Schuyler didnt turn into a Silver Blood is becasue she's the daughter a Gabrielle, which is the only Blue Blood who can do a blood trial without tunring in to a SB.
soemone asked about Kinglsy and I think she said it will clear up in the Van Alen Legacy. She also talked about it becoming a Tv sereis which there was a good shot but it didnt run through but she's not giving up. Plus she told us the person's neck on BB is her editor! That's cool/
Okay. Van Alen Legacy Chapter
WARNING!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!WATCH OUT IF YOU DON"T WANT TO BE SPOILED ABOUT V.A.L!!!
Okay in the chapter Schuyler and Oliver are on there way to a cattering job to get money. This is a year after Revelations!!! They apperantly have been on the run. And sadly (for me and other Jack lovers) didnt mention Jack. I beleive the chapter said she moved on (yeah right!). Melissa did skip a paragraph or two because she wanted us to wait but it involved Schuyler getting a shaking spell of some sort. That's all I know about that. Mel just mentioned shaking.
Okay. Here the thing.
The conclave (or who ever is in charge) thinks she killed Lawrence!!!!!!!That's why she's on the run in this chapter!!! AHHHH!!!!!!
Did Jack and Mimi get married?????
What about Bliss???? I can't take the suspence! But fortunatly she'll email you the first chapter if you're on her email list so sign up!
She was soooooo nice and she signed all my books so thankfully I didnt have to buy them or anyhitng. She hugged me and all that whichwas so nice!
If you have any questions ask and once I get some photos uploaded I'll put some on here.
Readerchik12
Readerchik12

Back to top Go down

Post by Afua Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Oh cool sounds like you had tons of fun.

So link me so i could sign up i want to read that chapter so bad Grin
Afua
Afua
Owner
Owner

BBS points : 28671

http://bluebloods.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Readerchik12 Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Here's the link!:
http://melissa-delacruz.com/index.php/info/mailing_list/

She said everyone in the newsletter list will get the 1st chapter by the end of this month.
Readerchik12
Readerchik12

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoken Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Oh cool i'll sign up
Spoken
Spoken

BBS points : 28335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down